This page has been designed to help find the relevant forms and information when you are completing risk assessments for students with additional needs which are, medical, physical and behavioural.
- Risk assessment information – blank form
- Risk assessment information – how to complete
- Example Student Maternity Risk Assessment
Templates of these forms can be accessed through Google Docs if you wish to use ProMonitor to share with relevant staff.
Instructions for Signing into Google
Once completed, follow the instructions at the bottom of the forms.
Alternatively you can simply upload the form as a Word document to ProMonitor.
- Enter the students ILP
- Click on the ‘Support@ dropdown
- Select ‘Uploaded Documents’
- Upload Word document
I have been made aware of some free online training for staff who have students with epilepsy.
This link may also be useful